viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

18/June

Hiiiiiiii!!

This is all written in a piece of paper haha, as I don't have the charger and yeah you know the whole story hehe. Well I'm gonna post this in the date where it belongs when I get it back, meanwhile... Hi pen and notebook!! By the way I'm gonna write as the way it appeared in my mind and arrived to the posting boxy, so it might sound a bit funny/weird XD

Today I told you about this. Yep, this is the thing I was talking about when I said you would have to read a lot, if you wanted to as I said as well, if you don't well, it is ok. :)
Why the charger thingy had to die? DX I'm gonna miss you -pouts- and the worst thing is I don't know when I'm coming back ¬¬ but well, I'm gonna find the way to sneak in and say at least a hi? or a hug, or a poke, or a tackle, or a tickle o.o XD

It was a good day for us as far as I know, the mobile died and I don't really know how it is gonna end on your side. -sniffles-

Well, have a good night, rest well and sweet dreams :)
Love you and miss you!
Your Universe Seeker Friend

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario