martes, 6 de julio de 2010

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!

You must be reading this hehe, I'm struggling with the decision of showing you this right now or tomorrow o.o well it's actually tomorrow XD (Tuesday)
hard! hard! hard!
Well, as I won't be ble to write tomorrow another entry I'll write this one as it was the last and at the end I think I'll go to sleep not after showing you this cause I don't think I'll be on much tomorrow, my backpack isn't ready... I have't even started it yet shhhhh.
Today I've been editing this site n_n It once stuck and I had to do it again -.- the changes I mean. It looks kinda weird isn't it -looks at blog- well, I hope that if you like it we can change stuff together =D I hope.

As I said first this thing I made is to keep memories and ideas, and thoughts, feelings, whatever we have in mind. :) I hope you like it :D although I couldn't keep the thing of writing everyday, believe me I tried hard.
Weeeeeeell, this is it. This is what I have been working, what I said you would have to read if you wanted, tho it isn't much is it? xD If you don't like it , don't be afraid to tell me. I'll understand n_n I just hope you don't get mad at me o.o don't ask why but I have that fear.

We have changed, I don't know it if it for good or for bad but I can say it has changed our friendship as well. I'm no one to judge it, it just has changed. As everything does, I wish it didnt but what can I do? I just can be there for whenever you need me, tho thinking I won't be here this Wednesday makes me feel bad >_< tho I don't think I'll do much of a change would I? -shrugs- I don't know. Everytime that you say you're going to the hospital, it reminds me to that day I woke up early just to talk to you before you left to the hospital; you said I shouldn't have but I really wanted to cause it's important to have someone to talk with in the hard moments. I believe that. And everytime you say you're going I worry and I wonder how you are, cause you're my friend and you're important to me. We might be far away, but I still consider you my best friend and no matter what I always will. Even tho if we end up talking with just a "nod" I will, even tho if there's no words at all.. I still will do.

I'll be gone for four days o.o it's a looot! And I'll miss you as I did last time. I hope you the best for these four days and the best on your appointment this Wednesday, I know I always say "Everything will go alright" but I do because that's something I have in my head that refuses to go no matter if the worst thing happen to me in the day I think it, cause at the end it will go alright, it might take time but it will. Am I too positive? People have told me haha "Your positiveness kills me"... But as I always say then, and I always keep saying: It will go alright. -hugs-

I gotta go, I wish I could write much more cause I have much inside to write right now but I can't keep my eyes opened for once... it's very late now, I should have known... and I have to wake up early for Fer's exposition.

As for this site, I really enjoyed making it. Kind of letters to my friend :) the memories of long, sad, happy,funny, me-being-a-dumb days. Hope you like it.
I still say that the look is weird XD I couldn't find a cool background for it =/ as I told you when I ws looking for, I hoped you had one or had the idea for one but I didn't know how to explain myself without revealing the plan hahaha well, you'll tell me when I come back ;) ... please?

Hope you have a great night, rest well, sweet dreams!
Love you and will miss you lots!! -lots of hugs-

Your Universe Seeker

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario