sábado, 19 de junio de 2010

19/June

Hi, I'm writing this to say...

I MISS YOU!!
I do -pouts- I don't know how you were until I had the chance of sneaking a bit through my dad's mobile hehe, but unfortunately he had to go to work so I had to log off TT_TT
I saw your status o.o why did you cry? Watched a sad episode was my first thought but I really don't know -sniffles- I poked-tackled-tickled-hugged you as fast as I could o.o XD Dad was being pushy to recover his phone hehehe.

How did your day end yesterday? Was it good? Did you sleep well? On my side I couldn't sleep DX I had this awful coughing every two minutes that when I could actually "sleep" coughing came again to ruin it grrrr.. so I was kind of a zombie andreally don't know how did I end in my mom's bed XD It sounds weird and funny I know haha but yes, I ended there for a reason and even more strange was the fact that I could finally sleep.

By the way, Pau says hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! (Actually it was a huge hi I could keep it going with the ·i·'s XD)


Well, I should go to sleep or at least try to.
Have a good night and rest well, Sweet dreams!!
Love you and Miss you!
Your Universe Seeker friend

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario