miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

30/June

Hi,
I know I haven't wrote much, the objective of this was to write everysingle day before I leave for these holidays O.o but I sometimes couldn't or or didn't know exactly what to write, writers block they say. I've tried my best to keep the objective up but I have failed -.-' I'm sorry.

Buuuuuuuuut! Here I am ;) writing something still even if it is my apologize for not writing much haha, well no that's not the point of this post <.< it was actually to tell you how important you are to me my friend =) I'm glad I met you tho, at first it was kind of different you could say but still I'm glad I did n_n

Well, gotta go -pouts- people pushing ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ I'll be back tomorrow ok? =)
Have a good night and rest well, sweet dreams!!

Your Universe Seeker

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario