domingo, 27 de junio de 2010

27/June

Hello my friend,
I miss you. I know we talked but I have the feeling I miss you. I don't know if something happened, don't know if it's me. If it is I'm sorry, I'd appreaciate if you told me when I come back. For now, I think I'll leave things continue with its course. These last days I've got the feeling as well, that I don't know anything that is happening with you anymore, and I think maybe you think the same about me, yesterday was more random stuff than talking. I'm not saying it is bad, no, no...Well, I really don't know how to explain myself -.-' sorry >_< And not that I know nothing, but aaaaah don't know how to explain =/
It was scary the thing that happened to you =S >_< aaaah o.o -hides you again-

Well, hope you feel better my friend!

Good night, have sweet dreams, rest well.
Love you and miss you!

Your Universe Seeker Friend.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario